Advanced Clinical Education was first established by Shrikant Chinchalkar, M.Th.O, B.Sc.OT, OT Reg. (On), OTR, CHT in 1989. Shrikant Chinchalkar has 35 years of teaching and over 40 years of clinical experience in treating upper extremity conditions. He has developed four hand therapy programs at the leading centers in different parts of the country. Please click on the link for more information on Shrikant Chinchalkar.
The primary mandate of Advanced Clinical Education Inc. is to provide advanced level of education to the therapists practicing for the management of upper extremity conditions.
Our courses will help you develop your clinical skills.Our workshops are designed to cater to different levels of expertise and can be tailored to meet your needs – from basic to advanced.
Hand Rehab helps meet your professional continuing education requirements ....
- Enhance clinical skills, thereby enabling you to keep abreast of today’s therapeutic advancements
- help build confidence and skills to immediately implement techniques to provide better patient care.
- are taught by knowledgeable expert clinicians
- are in-depth, informative and practical
- can be hosted at your facility (contact us for more information about hosting a workshop).
View our course list.